- Products must be used in a supervised environment where there is any risk to vulnerable people.
- All payments for products must be made in advance using our online checkout. We accept all major credit and debit cards via our secure checkout.
Shipping & Taxes
- All orders are processed within 2-3 days, unless stated otherwise on product description. Orders are not shipped at weekends or holidays. If there is a delay in shipment due to high volume of orders, we will contact you via email or telephone.
- Free Shipping on all orders that are delivered within the UK.
- All UK orders are sent using Standard Shipping taking 3-5 days.
- International Shipping will incur shipping fees calculated at checkout.
- We do not charge VAT.
Returns & Refunds
- We hope you are happy with your purchase. However if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or an exchange.
- All returns must be post marked within 30 days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition. Please include proof of purchase.
- Buyer pay’s postage to return items.
- Please email customer services at email@example.com
- Mail your return to the following address:-
- Positive Dementia
- 21 Queen Elizabeth Chase
- SS4 1JJ
- Products purchased from us, should still be in safe, usable condition after 12 months of purchase.
- Products are expected to endure a reasonable amount of wear and tear, but are not designed to be continually be used in a destructive way. Washing instructions should also be followed for each product.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, regarding any warranty issues.
- Any information we collect is used for the purpose of processing sales from this website.
- We do not save or store any data.
- We do not pass any information to 3rd parties.
- We may send you a marketing email only if you decide to subscribe to our website.
- All products designed and made by ‘Positive Needs – Positive Dementia’ for sale on this website are the intellectual property of the trademark ‘Positive Needs – Positive Dementia’.
- Any infringement of these intellectual property rights is unlawful.
- This website and its contents is copyright of Positive Needs – Positive Dementia.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:-
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.